What can I do for you today?
Hello, I’m Vanessa, and I specialize in leading meaningful activities for families, groups, and teams at personal or professional events. With a background in business management, philosophy, and creative writing, I bring a fresh perspective that empowers my clients to think creatively and strategically about their events.
As a previous Head of Coaching for a healthcare organization and a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the International Coach Federation, I have honed my skills in working with diverse teams to improve communication, increase productivity, and build strong, cohesive partnerships. My coaching approach encourages my clients to unlock their full potential, clarify their vision, and take action towards achieving their dreams. Whether you are planning a family reunion, team-building event, or any other type of gathering, I can support you design and facilitate activities that are both fun and meaningful.
In your next event, when you are looking into making it an unforgettable experience for your attendees, I’m here to help. Let’s work together to create an event that meets your goals and exceeds your expectations.
I partner up with families, groups and teams to assist in coordination of personal, professional and organizational events. Below are my coaching services:
- Personal Events – transform personally while enhancing the who in your story.
- For Families: Foster Gratitude & Unity
- For Groups: Cultivate Systemic Balance
- Professional Events – equip for professional success while elevating the why in your story.
- For Groups: Strengthen Group Dynamics
- For Teams: Accelerate Growth & Progress
- Organizational Events – achieve greater success & fulfillment while empowering the how in your story.
- For Teams: Build Leadership Skills
- For Families: Inspire Startups/Projects
Here to support you in adding purposeful activities to your events. Gain clarity, overcome challenges, and move forward with confidence. Contact me today to learn more. Connect with you soon!
I am always happy to talk about how I can best serve you.